John Whitgift Foundation employs more than 1,000 staff across our schools, care homes, Carers’ Information Service and Whitgift Foundation head office.
All our staff benefit from a competitive remuneration package, including:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Membership of a generous money purchase pension scheme for all support staff and the Teachers Pension Scheme (TPS) for teachers. Both schemes include 3 x salary life assurance cover.
- Free access to an Employee discount Club, which offers discounted rates on a range of products and services, including insurance, holidays and travel, fashion and retail.
- Discounted school fees for staff working at, or for, the Foundation Schools.
- Membership of the Simply Health Cash Plan Scheme, which gives financial support towards the cost of optical, dental and medical costs as well as a free 24 hour advice line for all staff.
- A range of family friendly benefits including enhanced maternity pay and childcare vouchers.
- Season ticket loan.
Returning candidates can also log into their account or register for job alerts.